* 3 ounces chocolate chips (parve, or dairy-free)
* 1/2 cup cocoa powder
* 1 cup boiling water
* 1 cup club soda
* 1 1/2 cups sugar
* 1 teaspoon vanilla
* 3 eggs
* 1/2 cup vegetable oil
* 2 teaspoons baking soda
* 1 teaspoon baking powder
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 1 1/2 cups flour
1. Grease 2 round cake pans and sprinkle with flour to avoid sticking.
2. in a large bowl combine chocolate chips, cocoa powder and 1 cup boiling water, stir until chocolate chips are disolved.
3. Add 1& 1/2 cups sugar, 1 teaspoon vanilla, 3 eggs and 1/2 Cup vegetable oil, whisking until smooth, add 1 cup of club soda, whisk.
4. sift together dry ingredients onto a piece of wax paper, (or separate bowl) slowly add dry ingredients into wet ingredients, whisking to keep the batter smooth.
5. pour into prepared pans and bake in a 350 degree oven for 25 minutes let cool and frost with your favorite frosting or use mine!
6. Fudge Frosting.