* 4 cups powdered sugar
* 1/2 cup margarine, i use earth balance or nucoa (parve)
* 1 teaspoon vanilla
* 1/4 cup cocoa
* 1/2 cup non-dairy chocolate chips, melted
* 1/4 cup soymilk or rice milk, more for a creamier consistancy less for thicker
1. In a large bowl start by creaming the margarine,chocolate chips,cocoa,vanilla and salt.
2. Add the soy milk and slowly add the powdered sugar, use a hand mixer on high for the creamiest result adding powdered sugar until desired thickness.
This goes great with the Milk-Free Fudge Cake!