Each tier of this cake is a chocolate single layer covered with marshmallow fondant. The little flowers are made out of marshmallow fondant as well.
I just loved this colors, they make this cake look bright and alive!!
This cake is a 4 layer chocolate cake with alternate filling of chocolate and butter cream icing, it’s covered with marshmallow fondant. The zebra stripes I hand painted them with food coloring. The I-Pod, lipstick, pearl bracelet and the rose were made out of fondant. I have to say that this cake turned out great!
These Chocolate Vegan Cupcakes are filled with butter-cream icing and are covered with Marshmallow Fondant. They are Super Moist and Yummy!!
Ingredients (use vegan versions):
1.5 cups of all purpose flour (can substitute with wholewheat flour)
3 tablespoons of sifted good quality cocoa
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup white or brown sugar
0.5 teaspoon salt (optional)
5 tablespoons canola oil (can substitute with any veg.oil or even olive oil)
1 tablespoon white vinegar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup cold water
By far the most surprisingly deeelightful cake. This recipe is great for adults and for kids ages 3 and up.
1. Put your flour into mixing bowl, add cocoa, baking soda, vegan sugar and salt and mix well.
2. Make three deep holes in the dry mixture. Into one, pour the oil, into the next, pour the vinegar into the next, pour the vanilla.
3. Pour the water into the bowl, over all of this— making a great big mess.
4. Mix the wet and dry ingredients together until there aren’t any more lumps and pour into a 9 inch by 9 inch baking pan, two inches deep, it doesn’t even have to be greased.
5. Bake at 350 degress Fahrenheit for about half an hour, test with a fork.
Enjoy this delicious cake. You will be surprised at its moistness and richness!!!!! It can be cooled and iced with your choice of icing or can be enjoyed on its own. The batter can also be used to make cupcakes!! As you can see above!
TIP OF THE DAY: for an instant cake, have the premeasured, premixed dry ingredients at hand, then simply add the wet ingredients when you want a fresh treat! It makes a great birthday cake! Hey, it even freezes well!
Makes: 1 9×9 cake, Preparation time: 15 minutes, Cooking time: 30 minutes
“My Dinasour Cake”
This is a 2 layer ” Perfectly Chocolate Cake” filled with creamy butter-cream icing and covered with marshmallow fondant. The cupcakes are chocolate as well and topped with butter-cream icing to match the Dino!! This was made for a Birthay Party and it was a success!!